Talavera Engineering provides structural engineering services for a wide variety of clients including: Private Owners, Architects, Designers, Contractors, and Sub-Contractors. As with every project quality and customer service are our number one priorities.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Lateral Analysis
- Gravity Analysis
- Post Tension Foundation
- Retaining Wall
- Special Inspections
- Structural Design
- New design and renovation projects for residential and commercial clients.
- Design of a wide variety of construction materials including but not limited to: Concrete, Steel, Masonry, Wood, Light Gage Framing, Pre – fabricated Structural Systems and Insulated Form Concrete (ICF).
- Preparation of construction and permit documents.
GENERAL STRUCTURAL CONSULTING
- Forensic Investigation and repair recommendations for structural problems such as wall cracks, deflected floors, post-tension slab repairs, etc.
- Structural Feasibility, value engineering and constructability of new and existing projects.
- Commercial and residential condition assessments of existing buildings.
- Construction Administration (in combination with our projects)
- Observation of structural components, structural steel, concrete, etc. for conformance with structural documents.
- Field repair details
- Shop drawing review.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Site and Grading Plan
- Topographical survey
- Plat Design
- Site Developments
- Water and sewer distribution systems
- Grading and drainage design
Complete architectural package of construction documents.
- Architectural Design and Drafting
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Drawing and Specification
- New Residential and Commercial Projects
- Remodeling: Alterations and Additions
Building code compliance, review and interpretations in regards to structural loading and design